Monday, January 21, 2013

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday is behind me but I got quite a bit accomplished.
It was my 45th birthday! I still don't know how I feel about this birthday, but I can't do anything about it. It is what it is. Moving on, bowling, something else I have no control over. I'm consistant, that's one thing, consistantly bad. I give it a valiant try non the less. I have some more people interested in silk screened team shirts, so I have to spend some time on some designs today. Promoting the Christian bowling league, how fun is that!
During this weekend, I was able to spend some quality time with family, and anyone with teens knows that's a feat in itself. Finding some time wasn't as challenging as I thought as I was still able to do some odd jobs around the house. Hung a mirror, put some of my bathroom back together. Completed the caulking around the tub and installed some splash guards. Here's the pictures. Remember this was the before:

















I don't really know what the day will hold since it's a blizzard outside. But I'm sure it will be packed with lots of stuff.   First "stuff" on the agenda of course is getting ready to teach the decomesh wreath class for the Women's all nighter at Church. Have a safe productive day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment