Saturday, January 12, 2013

In the "D"

Well that's it, today wraps up the holiday season for us. All the Christmas clearance is over, my house is put away. At Aunt Tracey's, Lynn and Mitchs. Looking forward to seeing the whole family. Babies are getting bigger, little ones are turning into young adults, young adults are getting wiser. Life is good. Running to the mall to exchange some things. Missing Aunt Randee and John. Hope they're having fun in Utah. Yesterday we went through Aunt Tracey's wrapping paper and organized it a little for her. Getting more ideas for the blog next week. If you have any leave me a comment. I'm wanting to go through the chemicals in my house and clean them out. I have two areas under the sink and in the basement. Have to expend my plan a little and make a weekly list. Making lists is helpful, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
So, enjoy the weekend. Be safe and picture posting is the first order of business on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment