Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Operation Organization Day 3

Operation Organization Day 3: Too Many Clothes

Starting in my daughters room on a clean bed, I will empty out all her drawers and place her clothes in catagories on her bed, out in the living room there will be a hanging rod with all her hanging clothes. She needs to go through and put away everything she wants to keep in the multitude of drawers that she has, and she has a lot of drawers!
Sons room, same same, although less intense for him, I'm hoping, because he went through his clothes right after Christmas and got rid of a lot.
Our room, yucky, I don't have closet doors yet so that will be easy, but we have board games in my husbands little cubby closet that i'm going to put in the pie safe. So that little closet is on the hit list, and I'm removing the shelving from the main closet. I'm also going to find curtains to hang for now until i can get doors.
I'll post pics tomorrow, as today I'm still cleaning up the Christmas mess, we have painters coming in tomorrow to fix the ceiling in the bathroom.

Have a wonderfully blessed day y'all.
p.s.
She beat me too it. :)) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment