Monday, November 19, 2012

His Plan

Today I'm being thankful for the peace I have in the Lord, knowing that, ...he's got this. Leaving me to do what I need to do in life to get to the next door. You know, believing that he has your back and is guiding you daily to do what you have to do, is the hardest thing for some people? You can't sit in a house and go through life on autopilot. You'll never get anywhere, and you'll never feel happy. You have to get out and move! Enjoy! Help people! REJOICE in the Lord and his Love daily, by giving back, paying it forward, being an encouragement to others. It's not all about you, it's about what you can do for others in His name. Stop asking will it all end, and find something you love. For in that love you will find peace.
Even as I type this I feel the Holy Spirit guiding me, so it's something someone other than myself needs to hear.

Hearing and doing are two different things, believe me I know. As I cram for this 5k coming up with an injured worn out knee sometimes I lose focus. I think, oh I can at least do the "Mashed Potato Mile" then I think forget it I'll never be able to do it, then, oh heck I'll go ahead and walk the 5k, what I really think I'll do is turn it over to God and let him decide. I'm not giving up on this, somewhere it's symbolic and I'm anxious to see how it all unfolds.

As I finish up this post I can't close it without saying fairwell to my Aunt Jackie. You fought a battle you knew wasn't about winning, it was just about the fighting. At times we know you wanted to give up, but the love of your family kept you going. Your race is complete, you've crossed the finish line and all the Angels in heaven rejoice that you have come home. We will all be together in the end, and oh what a time that will be!

Persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment