Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Christmas Rush



Had to post a little Thanksgiving shot, and shout out to my family in Detroit! Loved getting to spend some time there. Thanks Mitch, Lynn and Trace for housing us.
Just checking in on my blog. I see I have someone looking in from Alaska. Hey there! Love your state! Wouldn't mind moving there I tell ya. I'm blundering on in the blogfront today because...well....I'm up at 3 am, working, and bored out of my mind. So I did a little reading on what the Dalai Lama's been up to lately and here's what he says. "By implementing the practice of love and compassion, we will naturally live a non-violent way of life. Helping others and not harming them is the work of non-violence. We need to develop love, compassion and forgiveness to develop inner peace and that naturally gives rise to non-violent conduct."  So in closing while I'm cranking out a workweek of 55 hours and trying to get ready for a craft show this weekend, here's some action shots of "Preparing the Feast". LOL  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment