Friday, November 16, 2012

On the road to success!

1st organization thingy done: Coat Closet - it's part of my pantry but I split it into two parts, next project...the rest of it. Forgot to take a before picture, but imagine as much crap piled on the shelves as it would hold. ;)

Now it's nice and neat. All ready for winter accessories! A seperate bin for everyone, and a basket for extra pet items.

Pretty tags let everyone know there's a system not to be messed with!



Training for the 5k is still going on. I'm confident that I have the mash potato mile licked. Can't run the whole 5k, but Walk/Run is done. Walking a lot more than I like but I may have it under an hour.

Today I'm thankful for that peaceful feeling I have after I walk/bounce. Not to mention all the wonderful uplifting support I'm getting from friends and family as I try to attain a healthier body.

No comments:

Post a Comment