Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In the month of November

There's a bunch of people I know who are doing this challenge thingy, apparently your supposed to say what your thankful for everyday. Today, I'm thankful for that little button up in the top right that lets me exit an area when it's creating stupid stress in my life. I'm still baffled that people can read what you write in a chat room and just pick out a few words and then act like they're all offended. I am choosing to ignore ignorant things, life's to short to try to figure it out any longer. Stupid is as stupid does, and as far as I'm concerned they can play with each other for eternity. Now with that said, breathe in...breathe out.
Before I hyperventilate though, let me tell you what's been happening.  We went to state competition for the marching band and placed a very respectful third. Then my soon to be cousin reminded me that I was supposed to run the turkey trot with her on Thanksgiving in downtown Detroit. Not the actual turkey trot, there's a 5k also. So now along with all the other projects I'm doing add training for a 5k in there.
http://www.theparade.org/turkeytrot/index.php
Then there's my project organization going on, day one is "The Coat Closet" pictures to be posted tomorrow. Great ideas from a pin on pinterest I'm going to follow within my choosing of course.
And last but not least, I'm trying to get things prepared for the Woodland Shores Baptist Church's 2nd Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Fair.
Gotta quit sitting around here and hit the bricks. Catch ya later's.

No comments:

Post a Comment