Wednesday, September 19, 2012

3d Stargazing


Hello all! I don't quite know how long I'm going to make it today, 230 am is awful early. Luckily I only work til 530 am then I get a 3 hour break for a quick nap. So my star project was quite a few trial and errors. If you follow the instructions on the pinterest project, you'll be having a heck of a time. It's not all as easy as it looks and her template is way to skinny. Don't ever use scissor to score a fold line, especially on cardboard you end up with cut lines that aren't very appealing. Invest in a scoring tool. I have one that is a paper cutter and you just switch out the blades to turn it into a scorer. All my trials were for naught once I used the right tools. A fatter star template, and a scorer not a cutting blade. So now I'm going to see if decoupage is a cool addition, for some fall type decorations. So here's some pics, the cardboard with the cut lines and my better version waiting for the glue to dry. Don't know if I'll be back today so have a blessed one my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment