Monday, September 17, 2012

Good morning to you! Do you know that God made this day just for you. To show you how much He loves you he made all the beauty in nature. Be thankful, it's so much better than being bitter.
Today I'm going to do some catching up on crafts.
I have some chicken door stops to make. Here's what it looks like,
Not bad for my first one, I used left over material for it. It matches the chicken even if they are in seperate rooms. So looks like I'll be reading today, working my job, and making.....refab tins to hold some okra seeds I'm giving to a friend!  Will post my results! Have a wonderful day everyone! And remember that it is YOUR decision to be happy, mad, peaceful, repentant, helpful, or an ass, let's all choose to be God's child, and to love one another. Case in point, I saw this little two yr old in Aldi's yesterday, and she looked soooo tired, then I saw her again in the next aisle and she started fussing, I smiled at her mom, and suggested she give her a piece of cheese that she had just put in her cart. She was dumbfounded and not getting it, so I grabbed a package of string cheese, opened it and gave her a package out of what I was going to buy. She smiled, brightening right up. The mom was delighted, and very relieved. So be aware of your surroundings and make someone elses life a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment