Friday, October 19, 2012

The Secret Project

Okay so I wanted to post some of the things I like to do, but I have a conflict. I don't want to really post all the details about them because they're sort of my own creation. I will show you a portion of them of which I am pretty proud of, if I do say so myself. There's probably 10 million ways to do it better, but this is what I had on hand. I make these snow ladies with pretty hats, this is one of the hats I'm creating special for my Mother in Law, a pretty special lady herself. ;) Love ya Mom!

 Let me tell you something if you ever endeavor to do anything like this, stock up on bandaids those little wires can draw some blood! ouch!

 
Still not complete, but i'm expecting it to be finished by today. Will update my post then, in the meantime...
Remember: God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment