Thursday, December 6, 2012

Star Light

Good Morning everyone. Here I sit another long day at work keeping on eye on the computer and doing crafts like mad. I'm doing a spin off of the star decoration I did back in October. This time I glued two stars back to back and used my favorite craft supply...GLITTER!!!!
Now that I have a few of those done it's on to the next craft. But before I go here's a blast from the past. Collapsible travel cups, before there were water bottles you kept this handy dandy thing in your purse. Put a few tylenol in the lid part and your prepared for the next time you need a little drink. Found a few more on ebay, and even etsy. This one I got on a trip to the Smoky Mountains when I was little.


Here's hoping that you all take time to enjoy some good memories and add a little glitter to your lives....ok,  not a little....a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment